Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Lovely things on a Friday.




Riding on the mower with Dad has become John's favorite afternoon activity.




On Wednesday we went down to the river to throw rocks and watch the barges pass by.




We made homemade Mother's Day cards this year :)



An early Mother's Day gift from John and my Nana. So sweet!



Some of John's homemade cards.




A sneak peak of the dress I'm wearing to an event tomorrow night :)


We've had a great week! I feel like we have accomplished a lot at the store, and I've gotten tons done at home too. John has been doing awesome with his potty training, praise God, and I've been working on his application for PreK 3, which starts in August! My little man will be going to school in just three short months!

We have lots of fun family stuff planned for the weekend, including showing some extra love and attention to our Mom's and Grandma's. Since becoming a Mom, I love any kind of holiday that brings my family together, like Mother's Day. It doesn't really matter what we do, or if I get a gift or card; what matters is that we have an entire day devoted to spending time with each other. I never want to be one of those Mom's that begs for attention on Mother's Day, because as far as I'm concerned, Sunday isn't even about me. I wouldn't be a mom if it weren't for my family anyway!

I hope all of you ladies have a wonderful weekend, and a lovely Sunday! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment