This little beauty has proven herself to be not only versatile but extremely flattering. As seen on my favorite fashion blogger J's Everyday Fashion!
Tips on styling your perfect pair:
1. Look for a pair that doesn't have bulging side pockets located right on your outer thigh. Who needs extra bulk in that region anyway?
2. Since it's going to be getting HOT here in MO soon, look for a pair in a lightweight fabric.
3. My cargo's have a seam that goes all the way down the front- this draws the eye down and gives a streamlined, more flattering effect.
4. Try cuffing the bottom for an entirely different look!
5. Pair them with a feminine, floral blouse to balance out the "military" vibe.
Look how cute and comfy Eva Longoria looks, even in her sky high wedges!
While I'm not always a fan of Kim Kardashian's super trendy styles, I love how she paired the cargo's with a blazer here. Perfect for my office!
Like I said, I'm sorry I don't have any photos of myself sporting this trend, but I wanted to share the idea of skinny cargos with you! They seriously have become my favorite pants to wear to work! Happy Friday All!