Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today was the BIG DAY!!

JD TURNDED 2!!!

The party was at 3:00 at my mom's and I'm not going to lie it was probably one of the best child birthday parties I've ever been to. It was quick, fun, the food was delish, and the Party Boy was happy. The cake turned out amazingly thanks to Laura Respondek. I could not have been happier. In case you didn't see my last blog, here's a photo I sent Laura to have her replicate on the left. And on the right is the cake she made! Even more perfect than I imagined! She is a true artist!
 Above the cake are two letters, a J and a D that were made by the talented Michaelyn Ross of  Bloom Studio and Gifts. I plan to hang them in JD's room with his other "map themed" accessories.

Remember the idea from Martha Stewart of the Balloon Number? I did it for the party, but it turned out a little crooked haha!
Everybody like it though :) I'm my own worst critic I guess!


Here's little man, happy with cake all over his face. Also, check out the shirt I MADE him. Yep, that's right. I sewed that number 2 on there all by myself.

Thank you so much to everyone who came today, and to those who couldn't come but called and sent their love. JD loves you all so much and we are so thankful for such great friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment