Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Style Inspiration

These photos are of real "Girls on the Street" from Lucky Mag. I have all the pieces to copy these outfits. Now to get around to wearing them in my everyday life....

Denim on Denim is broken up by a light pastel jacket. Very cute and very spring.


Very 70's. I'm excited to wear my flares this spring. Looks perfectly simple with the tucked in top.


Black and Navy. Love it.


I love tights and shorts. Not brave enough to wear them though! I think this weekend I'm going to do an outfit similar to this, only with a black skirt. Stay tuned...

Ultimate cool girl. White Tee. Camel Jacket. Skinny Crops. I would probably wear this with flats rather than the monster booties.

Skinny black pants that make your legs look a mile long, white tee and tough leather jacket. Very Moto Cool. I'd probably wear this with flats (surprise!) for toting around Little Man.



These next photos are from an album called "Stars Grocery Store Style" from People Mag.
I love seeing Stars in "Real Life" situations!




Kourtney Kardashian looks perfect shopping with her little man wearing riding boots, skinnies, and a white button down. Don't forget your giant diaper bag/purse!

Reese looks so cute shopping. I'm not a big fan of layering, (cuz I get sweaty. Ha!) but I would wear a plaid button down by itself without the sweater.

Rachel Bilson is so beautiful. The only thing I don't have to make this work are the suede booties, and I'm working on that :) This photo was from the album "Stars Airport Style."




I love looking through magazines to get ideas, but sometimes models wear things I could never pull off here in Southeast Missouri. I think all of these looks would be acceptable for our area, don't you?

What are some of your favorite websites for style inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to add a quick note...has anyone noticed how it's "cool" now to tuck in your tops? I used to think this was just for "older" ladies but it's really making a comeback. I think tucking in a top makes your whole outfit a bit more polished. And if you're like me and wear a lot of casual separates, tying the casual pieces together by tucking them in helps you feel a little more "business appropriate."

    ReplyDelete