Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Lovelies: The Week Ahead.

Thinking about the week ahead, I'm both excited and nervous. I'll be leaving on Thursday to go to Franklin, TN and train for my new job. I'm thinking about not only all the knowledge that I'm going to gain while being there, but also about my little family who will be without me for two nights. I don't mean to worry, but Daniel has never been with John for that long by himself. I know they'll be fine, but for the next couple of days before I leave I'm making sure that life will be easy for them while I'm away. The fridge will be stocked, laundry sorted and the day to day stuff will all be taken care of so Daniel and John can just focus on being together. I hope they have a great weekend!

Here are some lovely things that I'm thinking about and that make me happy----I hope you enjoy them too! I'll try to post a few pictures on my Facebook Page of what I'll be packing for the trip :) I'm kind of a geek in that I love packing!


This is the view from our back porch. I love that all the trees are filling in :)

My little pot of Lantana's and Marigolds. Lantana's have been my favorite flower for awhile now, and I learned that Marigolds deter mosquito's so I planted them both in a pot next to our front door.

Two amazing things in one picture! Farm fresh milk from Jones Heritage Farm and Market, and a John F. Kennedy collectible plate, which was a gift from a new friend.

I think I have created a monster. This new cupcake recipe is called "Dreamsicle." Oh. My. Goodness. It's delicious! This orange/vanilla cupcake is topped with decadent butter cream icing. Is your mouth watering yet?

This tank from Philanthropy is coming home with me this weekend. Hopefully they still have my size in stock :)
 And here are more links to more lovely things :)

Here is what we are buying my Nana for her birthday this year! I saw her eyeing this patio set in Target the other day--and now it's on sale!

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect tee--and this one from Gap comes pretty close to being my favorite ever. TIP: Size up if you have a long torso, it fits a bit short. Also, P.S.....this one might be my next favorite.

Every Spring I go on the hunt for the perfect new pair of white jeans--this pair from JCP is affordable and fits well.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment