Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Lovelies: Whirlwind


Hello all! To say that the past two weeks have been a whirlwind is an understatement. I traveled to Tennessee, we had a visit from my mother in law, I've been working some for the store and also spending lots of quality family time. I missed blogging for sure, but some things have to come first, so no regrets here. I hope you have all been healthy and happy!

To recap the FABULOUS weekend I had working at the Philanthropy store, let me just say it was life changing. I cannot begin to describe the way I felt when I walked in that door on Main Street in historic downtown Franklin, TN. Not only is Philanthropy more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, the women who work there are the most amazing and Christ-like ladies I have been around in a long time. The love of our Savior beams through their smiles and words. When I got home I felt refreshed and ready to be in a Philanthropy store of my own!

This week I'll be working from home some and getting ready to head to Franklin again! Here are a few "happenings" from the past couple of weeks. I'll try to do a couple of outfit posts this week so you can see some of my new Philanthropy goodies :)

A handsome John on Easter Sunday.

Flying kites with Dad.

Grandma and her beautiful Paula Deen inspired Orange Buttercream cake :)

John's Easter present from Grandma and Grandpa Hazelwood: A helmet so he can now safely ride four wheelers with Grandpa :)



John having a blast at the circus last week.

Our storefront on the corner of Broadway and Fountain. I can't wait for the new awnings to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment