Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Painting Party!

Last night some sweet ladies and I participated in a Painting Party at Bloom Studio and Gifts. We had a great time drinking wine and eating yummy snacks---oh and learning to paint of course ;)


Some of the ladies hard at work painting!


I'm cheesing so big. Just excited to be with these awesome ladies!

Robyn was ever so patient and gentle with her painting. It turned out perfect!


Brooke and Amy are almost done!


Me and my finished product. While Robin took her time to make her painting beautiful, I probably rushed through mine a little too much. I think I would have been happier with it if I had slowed down a bit.
Final review: A super fun experience! The painting instructor was so sweet and her voice was very soothing. She walked us through every step of the painting, but encouraged us to create our own unique piece. For $25, I think two hours of fellowship with awesome ladies was well worth it--and getting to bring home a fun painting that you created was a bonus! Thank you Bloom Studio and Gifts for hosting such a fun event!

My hubby is out of town fishing so getting out for an evening with the girls was a nice little treat for me. As for the rest of the weekend, John and I plan to do lots of cuddling, baking yummy cupcakes and playing outdoors, weather permitting.

I miss Daniel when he is away, but sometimes it is nice to spend time alone with little man. John woke up with a smile this morning and is ready to take on the day!



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment