Do you have a clothing budget? We try to manage our finances wisely and as best we can. So some months I buy new clothes, some months I don't even step into a store. February was a buying month for me, and January was not. I think with the nice weather and the itching for Spring I was ready to buy some new pieces that would transition into the warmer months. Here are a few pieces I bought in February!
1. Waxing Poetic Mother of Pearl Initial Charm (Anniversary gift from Hubby!)
2. Navy Pleated Skirt, thrifted for $1.00 from Teen Challenge Thrift Store
3. Leopard Print Skinny Jeans from Target, used a coupon and got them for $19.00
4. LC Lauren Conrad Floral Top from Kohls, used a 20% off coupon and got it for $26.00
5. Old Navy Chambray Shirt, $24.00
I've been collecting Waxing Poetic charms for awhile now and can't get enough of them! This new charm is by far the fanciest one I have. I plan to pair lots of fun Spring items with the pleated skirt and floral top, maybe even together? And of course the leopard jeans are pretty rad, but I'm still unsure about what to wear with them. Any suggestions? Last but not least; you can't have too many chambray shirts. You can quote me on that.
Have you purchased anything new for Spring? Or are you hanging onto your sweaters for dear life? Happy Thursday, friends!