Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Handmade Spotlight: Leighana Paige Boutique

I've shared with you before my appreciation for Jesus-loving designers, so today I want to bring your attention to another local lady who makes high quality, handmade designs.

Leighana Paige Boutique features handmade garments for girls and boys, but I can't help buy be partial to her unique boy designs. Laura is one of the most genuine, lovable ladies I know so I love ordering pieces from her. Purchasing something from a designer that loves what they do, and works with a love for Christ in their hearts is a win/win way to shop! My little man looked adorable on July 4th in his patriotic tee.




I also don't know where I'd be without my unique (and handy!) wipes clutch.




You can check out Leighana Paige Boutique on Etsy or Facebook.

Do you know of any local, Christian designers? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment