Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Friday: The Dorky Wedges.

You may or may not remember my very Fashion Friday post about a pair of granny booties that I absolutely loved and wore the heck out of last Spring. I bought those shoes because I couldn't find a pair of oxford wedges in my price range. Well, the fashion world has heard my cries and thus Old Navy came out with a pair in their Fall line....only $35!! I saw them, I bought them, and I can't stop wearing them. They are just too darn a-dork-able.


Of course my favorite thing to wear with them is jeans. Rolled up and showing a bit of ankle.



Half country girl, half work girl. I love the color of this simple checked shirt, and the khaki's make it work appropriate.


I am in love with this denim dress. It will look equally as cute with leggings this fall.
 Do you have a new fall addition to your wardrobe that you love? Who else is excited about this weather and busting out your favorite pair of fall shoes??

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I got a purple sweater from Old Navy last month - and I've already worn it twice this week! I am IN LOVE with it. And I love wearing some tights & boots in the fall. I might have to go fall shoe shopping one of these days ;)

    ReplyDelete