Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ice Skating and Leopard Shoes.

Do you guys remember this place? The old Plaza Galleria Ice Skating Rink?

I only remember skating there just a handful of times, but I remember frequently visiting the Christmas decoration shop they had inside, with the toy trains running non-stop and the bright lights. It was a pretty neat place, and another old Cape Treasure that I wish someone would re-store.

My handy friend Brad took these outfit photos for me when we went by to check it out. I would love to take a peek inside...check out all the cool plants growing INSIDE the front windows.....some of them are still alive!

Skinny pants and a blousy shirt are pretty much my work uniform. I'm casual and comfortable at the same time, without wearing jeans. Only jeans on Friday's!

I am NOT a heels kind of girl, but I do love a kitten heel. Just the right amount of height to be sophisticated and comfy at the same time. I've had these for about four years and recently just got a new heel put on them--they're like new now! Also, remember what I said about Daniel not liking leopard shoes....well that's just something he's going to have to get over because I love them :)

The trees growing on the inside of the windows are seriously fascinating to me. How the heck are they staying alive in there? It's like a ghost building that's somehow supplying nutrients to these plants.


I don't think I've shown you this before, but it's my sweet little watch I got for my birthday. Kind of vintage meets preppy. It's a Timex and I love it! Also, notice my little sausage fingers. Yes, my hands are tiny. No, I was never on display at the circus.


I'm seriously obsessed with the plants. What the heck is going on in there??


Do you have a "work uniform" that is comfy while still looking professional? What's your take on "loud" accessories like leopard shoes?
Happy Thursday Everyone! Be curious today and look for something beautiful in the ordinary.

2 comments:

  1. Good pics you goofball. Like the leopard shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miu Miu Leopard-Print Harness Motorcycle Boot

    Christian Louboutin Leopard Boots This is what I would expect from designer - classic and ladylike but young and contempory. Runs a bit big to I used pads to make up difference. Got a lot of compliements from my female friends.

    Christian Louboutin Shoes on sale These are great, true to size, but I bought them for a wedding during which I will be on my feet most of the time and just didn't find them comfortable enough.

    ReplyDelete