Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dinner: Ready Made Chicken Cordon Bleu

Good Morning! Hope you're having a productive week so far. Just when I thought I would be able to slow down a bit...things are picking back up already! I've got tons on my plate today, but I still wanted to share with you last night's dinner. If you're in a pinch and haven't planned anything for dinner tonight...stop by Schnucks on your way home and head to the poultry counter. One ready-to-bake Chicken Cordon Bleu is waiting for you, for only about $8.00! Bonus--some of you might not know this, but Schnucks was founded in 1939, in St. Louis MO! So you're supporting a local Missouri business by shopping there.



Look at that chicken in all it's bacon wrapped glory. Yum!

I just threw this baby in the oven, baked it according to the directions on the label, and that's it! Dinner was ready in about an hour and my sides were fresh greens from the Farmer's Market and velveeta shells and cheese...a favorite of the Hazelwood Men.



Something I've recently discovered thanks to Daniel's Grandpa Hazelwood is putting Apple Cider Vinegar on my greens....so delicious! If you like sour tastes, you should try it. I'm telling you I don't know how I ate green veggies before now.

I do prefer to try new recipes vs. a ready made dish...but this Chicken Cordon Bleu is such a delicious treat for my family, and at a great price--I couldn't pass it up! I probably could not have made it better myself anyway!

Here's a Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe that sounds easy enough, I might have to give it a go sometime.

Tell me, do you prefer ready-made deli items, or do you like to create them yourself? What's your favorite dish for a busy night?

P.S....Who wants to go to the Vintage NOW Fashion Show? I have ONE FREE TICKET AVAILABLE at a VIP table...If you want to go please either respond below or text me if you have my number. The event is TONIGHT AT 6:30! Formal wear preferred. Love ya ladies, hope I can bless someone with this ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment