Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Plan Away, Crazy One.

Nothing feels more relaxed and stress-free to me than a good ole' plan. I'm a planner. I plan things. I plan my days and weeks. I plan my meals and shopping trips. I plan my outfits and I plan my showers. (Daily, hair washed every 3 days.)

All that planning can be a bit exhausting. Actually, planning can be a bit dull. So is it safe to say that now that my week is planned, I can sit back and quit stressing over plans? Or do I need to omit my plans completely in order for stress free nirvana to set in?

Either way, here's an outfit that I've planned to wear, but haven't yet. Date night, antique shopping, mini golf....whatever shall I do in this outfit? I'm not 100% sure, but I think I'll wing it and see what happens.

Top: Target
Jeans: JC Penney
Boots: Old Navy
Bracelet: How? Jewelry


This top is very comfy, but I might have to add a belt to it so I'm not completely shapeless.

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hate planning. Julie is a planner too. She is the same way you are about it. But I always like throwing in those wrenches and curve balls her way.

    ReplyDelete