Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

This crazy contraption.

Hello to all. I'm having one of those weeks where my head is in the clouds and I'm very distracted by all the glamorous fun things going on in my life....School work? Pssshaw. Office work? No thanks. Dinner tonight with my favorite guys? Hell to the yes. Now, if I could just figure out how to work this crazy new curling iron....I'd be looking just as glamorous as I feel.



Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

With a little help from a friend (sorry you burnt your finger, Natalie!), we slowly started figuring the dag-blasted thing out. Notice this is not you're typical curling iron. It doesn't have a clamp, it's just a wand that you wrap your hair around.



I'm ready! I could still use a bit of practice, but I think I'll keep working with it until I perfect it :)

After our dinner tonight, I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxation mixed in with a bit of planning. Planning Planning Planning......something amazing! You'll just have to wait and see my friends. :)

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans for a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting in the works?

No comments:

Post a Comment