Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Prints.

The hot weather is officially behind us, and I'm embracing layers this year. I used to kind of hate layering...too much work, perhaps? Well since the weather turned chilly about three days ago I've practiced layering every chance I could. I'm also busting out the granny booties I got last spring. I know it's a tad boring to talk about the weather, but who doesn't love a sunny, chilly day? Just cool enough where you need a light jacket---pure bliss.




We're meeting with our architect today to talk house plans--finally! We're one step closer to moving into a real house...not that I don't love my garage-house, I'm just ready to decorate my dream house. Our little dream house on the hill.


Sweater: Gap
Floral Print Top: Target
Jeans: Old Navy ($10!)
Granny Booties: JC Penney

I'm now officially in my mid twenties, and I'm gravitating towards timeless pieces that I can wear for years to come. No more cheaply made, "trendy" stuff. I'm going for bold pieces, that are still classy and of great quality.

Hope you're having a great Thursday, friends. Don't forget it's Farmer's Market Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment