Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Wine + Jewelry = Win Win.

Happy Monday. Back at the grind. The event Friday was awesome! Lots of beautiful jewelry and people. We gave out almost all of our wine except for a few bottles.

I was a bit stumped at what to wear, but eventually ended up wearing jeans because that's what I'm the most comfortable in. It was a chilly evening and I was glad for the long sleeves too.

I finally found my "secretary blouse" on sale at Kohls. I'm loving this pea green/yellow baby poop color. Haha.

Our wines we tasted. From left to right are South African varieties and Montelle Augusta wines.


One of the beautiful display tables. Look at that sweet photograph. If you missed out on the event but are still interested in seeing some of the jewelry, please let me know and I'll get you hooked up!

The Major Brands crew. Thanks for all your help, Natalie and Brad!
We've got a busy week...weddings and dinners and friends...oh my! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment