Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Go Get Yourself Loved.

Have you seen the movie Happythankyoumoreplease? Chances are you haven't because it's not really well known. I have this thing about watching a really quality flick. I think about the movie and its meaning and the complexity of the characters for days after watching it (I know, I'm a dork!). In Happythankyoumoreplease, my favorite character was Annie.


Source.
 That's Annie on the left. Not only did Annie have a great sense of style, but she cared about one thing and one thing only: Love. While she didn't always make the best decisions, at the end she finally found the best possible person for herself. Just goes to show you that sometimes, the person you least expect will be the one that God designed for you.

Just watch the flick, alright? You'll like it.



Scarf/Headwrap: Talbots. Floral Shirt: Target. Navy Cords: Kohls. Booties: Old Navy.
 My Annie inspired outfit. Not as bold as Annie, but I'm working up to being as comfortable and playful as she is.



"Go get yourself Loved." -Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment