Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Happiness.

I think talking about happy things on Monday's just makes the day feel not so horrible. Here's what I'm happy about today!



Yep. I made that cupcake. My inspiration came from pinterest, with the original recipe found here. We are pretty low key when it comes to Valentines day, but I wanted to make these cupcakes to show a little love to my family tomorrow.








The boys have peculiar sleeping habits, but it always makes me smile :)







Blogger makes me crazy when it uploads my photos sideways. Grrr! Anyway made this little shirt for John to wear to the Monster Truck show Friday night. We had a blast!







I'm a big fan of outfits like this lately. An oversized tunic, skinny jeans and boots are perfect for running errands and doing housework. Someone even told me I looked like Taylor Swift in this....Score!







Finishing off my Monday Happiness with a little puppy picture. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think treating myself and thinking happy thoughts make Mondays a bit brighter too. Look at you making cupcakes and DIY shirts. Love that little truck :).

    ReplyDelete