1. Drinking coffee from a beautiful coffee cup and reading magazines. Coffee cup borrowed from a loving and supportive friend.
2. John playing in the bathtub. This kid is so entertaining! If you look closely, you will see that there's a grey army man on top of the water spout. His alligator kept biting the army man and knocking him into the water. Hilarious!
3. Easy outfits. I've been having a lot of those mornings where I can't find anything to wear to work. Black pants + patterned blouse + blazer + flats = instant outfit no matter what color combination. I promise!
|Blazer: Kohls. Blouse: JCPenney. Black Pants: Swapped from a friend. Leopard Flats: Target. |
Me With No Makeup: Because I'm Lazy.
4. Easy Dinners. Are you seeing a recurring theme here? Easy is the word of the week.
|Yes, this is exactly what it looks like. Hot dogs and sauerkraut. The boys love it, I love it, so I'm making it. A lot.|
5. Old Navy is also really making me happy lately. They're usually hit or miss for me, but this Spring Old Navy has come out with some really cute basic pieces that I'm loving.
|This Denim Jacket would look adorable with maxi skirts or dresses this Spring!|
|I've been eyeing This Polka Dot Dress too! Then on Friday What I Wore pushed me over the edge.|
What is making you happy this lovely Monday morning?