Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Bank on it.

Fall is here. It may not seem so weather wise, but school has started and for some reason I feel like it's a new beginning for me, much more so than on January 1st. My classes for the Fall semester are on Tuesdays. I have one class at SEMO here in Cape, and another class at the Sikeston campus. I won't be home until close to 10pm on Tuesdays because of school so you can bank on it that I won't be posting on Tuesdays this semester. I hope to make up for it though on the weekends with some fun photo's and outfit posts. I love blogging and writing, but I haven't felt much like posting lately, and thus I have not.

We went to Sam A. Baker State Park over the weekend for a little end-of-summer getaway. Just what I needed to re-charge my batteries and relax. Here are a couple of my favorite photo's from our trip.

John in his jammies helping his Dad grill burgers. His hair was still wet from swimming in the creek.




We drank grown up drinks from Mason Jars on the back porch of our cabin every night.


At the Drive-In movie theater. You can see John sleeping in the backseat!




Look at that goofy grin. While I felt incredibly re-charged and relaxed after our trip, my favorite part was knowing that the guys had a nice time as well.


I'm looking forward to having my blog design re-done by my friend Emily. That might give me more motivation to write. Otherwise, that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment