Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Blah! It's Monday.

I'm not the most interesting person on earth. Don't believe me? Well my posting-absence proves that I haven't done anything exciting. Honest. That's why you haven't heard much from me.

Here's what I did last week. All pretty mundane and un-blogworthy. But that's the good thing about blogs, I can talk about whatever I want :)

1. I painted my nails in this color:

Essie's "Lady Like."


2. I bought these for John to wear now, and a pair two sizes bigger for next summer:



Cherokee Hiker Sandal from Target: On SALE right now for $5.99.


3. I changed my major, paid for my classes and enrolled for the Fall semester at SEMO. Go me.


4. I ate fried fish and sweet potato fries from The Bayou. Daniel and I had our first date at The Bayou and we eat there almost every week. Actually you could say we love it so much that we moved about 2 miles from the restaurant. Ha.


5. I drank lots of coffee and sat at my kitchen table gazing at these:




6. I pretended to be a cowgirl and went to the rodeo. Twice in one week. I was probably the only person over the age of 21 not drinking but still having a good time :)


Our neighbor Charles, me, and Daniel. Who better to go to the rodeo with than two country boys (at heart).


The Guys once again in all their hick-i-fied glory. Check out the littlest cowboy's boots and hat :)


I promise to share some more exciting posts with you this week, including some packing tips for a weekend getaway, which we happen to be going on this coming weekend! I'm so excited!

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment