Here's what I did last week. All pretty mundane and un-blogworthy. But that's the good thing about blogs, I can talk about whatever I want :)
1. I painted my nails in this color:
|Essie's "Lady Like."|
2. I bought these for John to wear now, and a pair two sizes bigger for next summer:
|Cherokee Hiker Sandal from Target: On SALE right now for $5.99.|
3. I changed my major, paid for my classes and enrolled for the Fall semester at SEMO. Go me.
4. I ate fried fish and sweet potato fries from The Bayou. Daniel and I had our first date at The Bayou and we eat there almost every week. Actually you could say we love it so much that we moved about 2 miles from the restaurant. Ha.
5. I drank lots of coffee and sat at my kitchen table gazing at these:
6. I pretended to be a cowgirl and went to the rodeo. Twice in one week. I was probably the only person over the age of 21 not drinking but still having a good time :)
I promise to share some more exciting posts with you this week, including some packing tips for a weekend getaway, which we happen to be going on this coming weekend! I'm so excited!
Hope everyone had a great weekend :)