Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from me, to you.

Merry Christmas Eve friends! Congrats to ASHLEY FOESTE!! You are the winner of the handmade necklace tree from Modern Core! Please email me and we'll get the details squared away.


To me, this blog is a time to relax and have fun, but I do want to remind you the real reason that we're all giving gifts and running around like a chicken with its head cut off.....


"for to us a child is born, a son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
--Isaiah 6:9.

Merry Christmas my dear lovely friends. Hold and hug each other close this weekend, and take your eyes away from the computer screen for awhile :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment