1. WE HAVE A BASEMENT, PEOPLE!
That's right, the excavator man dug the basement for our future dream home. It may just look like an giant hole in the ground to you, but to me it's progress on our house and that is SO exciting!!
2. All things Christmas, including these cupcakes I made with little green sprinkles--yum! Bonus: There's fudge in the middle. Yessssss.
3. These loafers. Swoon.
4. Children's movies that Daniel and I actually want to watch with John. Like the Fantastic Mr. Fox, our new favorite.
5. Tomorrow is the 4th Annual Schnucks and MB Holiday Fine Wine Tasting. Phew, that was a lot of capitalization....ANYWAY! The reason why this event is so great this year is because this is the first year my company (MB) is opening the tasting TO THE PUBLIC, FOR FREE! That's right! You can all come and taste some super fancy wines and eat bacon wrapped scallops. Did I mention that this is all free? The event will be tomorrow, 12/6 at The Venue in Cape. Starts at 6:30 and ends at 8:30. I'll be at Table Two, so come say hi!!
6. Pomegranates = Delicious. Can't get enough of them.
7. Waxing Poetic Charms. My lovely friend Emily introduced me to these--LOVE THEM. I'm not always a necklace person, but these charms are adorable. Check out this little "J" and the cute Fox! The J is for John (of course!) and the little fox reminds me of our land. When we first moved out there I would see this little fox peeking out from behind the trees almost every day.
8. Army Men do float in the tub, just in case you were wondering.
9. I'm following a new blog, My Edit. She's a landscaper by day, and a fashionista by night. LOVE her guide on Thrifting Tips.
10. This week, I'm going to be filling my thoughts and prayers with lovingkindness. Don't you love how the Bible has created this perfect word?
" I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness." Jeremiah 31:3
Have a great Monday everyone!