Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday and Small Business Saturday

Welp, the biggest shopping day of the year is almost here! Do you plan to do some shopping? I honestly have NEVER BEEN SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY BEFORE! Crazy, huh? I don't care for crowds, so I've avoided shopping Black Friday in the past. This year we're getting my mom a special Christmas gift (of the flat screen, electronic variety) so I know there will be some great deals out there that I need to take advantage of. I won't be there when they open, but I'll probably go Friday morning around 7am. Here's where I'm shopping:

1. Best Buy<<<<------That link will take you to preview ads for the Cape Girardeau store. Lots of TV's and Blue Ray players on sale!

2. Kohls. I've been eyeing this pair of leather shorts for awhile now. Kohls is also offering $15.00 in Kohls Cash for every $50.00 spent, which is more than they've ever offered! I also hope to find a fedora hat like Jessica's  for way cheap too!

3. American Eagle. This is where I usually buy Daniel's brother's presents. Starting TODAY and through Saturday, everything in the store will be 40% off! Why get lost in the crowds Friday when I can go today? I'll be picking up some comfy undies for Daniel's stocking, and maybe this tunic sweater in black for myself :)

4. JC Penney will also have some sweet deals this weekend. I like to buy shirts for my Dad here!

Also, don't forget about Small Business Saturday on the 26th! I'll be shopping at Renaissance downtown for special Christmas ornaments and of course Annie Laurie's Antiques where there's a sequined pillow with my name on it and tons of other great gifts for friends.

It'll be cold Friday, better bundle up!

I'll be in warm boots, some comfy stretch jeans, plaid and a cozy scarf. My leather jacket is light enough to throw into my purse when I'm running from store to store. See that little guy giving the thumbs up? He won't be shopping with me. Can't get anything done with that crazy kid. Bless his heart.
Remember to take it easy tomorrow my friends. Spend time with your loved ones and love on each other. That's what matters most! xoxo,

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment