I'm at a place in life where I'm running low on advice to give--so I fee the Sanity Saving Monday Tips needs to be suspended for awhile. We're going to try something new, called Monday Top 10. These will be 10 things that I'm loving in life right now, or that I'm thankful for! What do you think? Sound good to you?!
Monday Top 10: Lovely Things.
10. Christmas Decorating----even in the garage house!
|And the stockings were hung, on the garage door with care.|
|Add a little Christmas Cheer to the bedroom with classic white lights on the bed frame.|
9. Discovering a new, (and wildly affordable!) universally loved wine; Venta Morales Tempranillo. This Spanish red table wine is fruity and bold, perfect for Holiday guests! My favorite wine shop Primo Vino sells this wine by the case, and bottle price is only $6.99!! Wowza!!
8. Minnetonka moccasins are back in style! I've had my pair of "house slippers" for about five years, but now I'm busting them out in public. What do you think of the moccasin style?
|Moccasins in the office....yes please!|
7/6. Saving money on manicures by painting my nails myself, and my sparkly "coffee coozie" to make my spirits bright.
|Nails in Essie's "Lady Like" and coffee coozie from Starbucks, $3.99.|
5. My new bangs! Pics to come!
4. Cyber Monday deals: Gap/Banana are offering 30% off today, and J.Crew is offering 25% off! Know of any other great deals out there?
3. Our wood burning stove = eco-friendly heat and super cozy!
2. This song by Mumford and Sons.
1. Being reminded to "consider it joy whenever you face trials and tribulations, because the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4
This week, if you're going through a rough time, know that God uses all things for His good--no matter what the outcome. xoxo