Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fashion Friday: My favorite shirt.

I think everyone has a go-to-when-you-don't-know-what-to-wear-and-you're-starting-to-panic shirt. You know, THE shirt that makes you feel pretty and polished, not too dressed-up but not too casual. A shirt that goes with every pair of pants you own and even every skirt. It's season less. Perfect in the summer with shorts and just as cute in the winter with a cardigan.

My favorite shirt I bought at Macy's 3 years ago. I remember that I had a gift card and was just looking for something to spend it on, and I saw this shirt on a mannequin and HAD to have it. I don't even think I tried it on. I just grabbed my size and got it. I do remember it costing $30, which is a lot for me to spend on just one shirt. It was definitely worth the splurge though! I get more compliments on this shirt than any other shirt I own.



I love how it's floral and sweet without being too busy. I can wear a belt around the waist to cinch it in as well. Today I'm wearing it with skinny jeans and gladiator sandals. Cute enough for casual Friday at the office and appropriate for Tunes at Twilight tonight downtown.

Do you have a favorite shirt? Post a pic below! If you want to see the detail of my shirt close-up just click on my picture.

Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo

1 comment: