Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

What are you doing tomorrow?

Don't forget that tomorrow is OPENING NIGHT of FAITH COUNTY! I would love for you all to be able to come! Here's a Sneak Peak of my costume for the first act:


I know. You're totally diggin' the boots with that skirt.


Also, don't forget that tomorrow is First Friday at the Arts Council of Southeast Missouri. The Arts Council will be open late and will feature the new Flip Flop Wines donated by my work Major Brands. My lovely and talented Aunt Marti's shop Mozaic Art Studio will be open late as well. She always has beautiful pieces that are all made by local artists! I plan to swing by before the play starts!

However you plan to spend your Friday, I hope you have a blast!

Look for a Mother's Day post tomorrow with my fabric covered flower vases and my vintage birthday gift for my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment