Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fashion Friday: Used Nail Polish

Actually, used nail polish sounds kind of gross. But when you get a manicure at a salon, you're using nail polish that has been used on someone else, correct? Today's Fashion Friday Tip is: Used Nail Polish is cheaper than new and just as good.

I bought this color last year "used" from a local nail salon here in Cape.


This is OPI's The "It" Color. One of my favorite polishes last year! As you know, OPI polish brand new retails for about $8.99 per bottle. I paid $3.99 for this bottle that had only been used a couple of times. All I did was ask the girl at the salon if I could buy it for a reduced price since it had been used! What do you have to lose? Ask your manicurist today!

Don't forget that tonight is OPENING NIGHT of FAITH COUNTY!!!! Hope to see some of your smiling faces in the audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment