Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

home away from home.

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for......FLORIDA VACATION PICS!! With some quirky little stories along the way. Enjoy.

This is Grandma Bev's beautiful screened-in back porch. We stayed with them 3 nights of our vacation. I read, drank coffee, napped, and played toys with JD on this porch. I have to say that being on the beach and sitting on this porch are really equally just as lovely.


My ideal vacation is relaxing and spending time with loved ones, but Daniel like to be a little more adventurous on his vacation. He and Grandpa John (whom our John is named after) went fishing and caught some monsters! They were delicious too :)


I felt so blessed to be able to spend time with Daniel's Great-Grandma Moss. She is truly a wonderful, kind-hearted woman. I don't think I've ever seen her without a smile on her face.

My little beach babes :) John had SO much fun playing at the beach. He threw sand, splashed in the water, the works.

A little action shot. Now that we're home John's using those tools in our garden. I think he misses the sand though :(

Grandpa John, Daniel, Grandma Bev, JD, and Great-Grandma Moss. I love this picture :) I hope we can get another one at Thanksgiving when we go back!


Daniel and JD with Cousin Adam on his 11th birthday! So glad we got to spend it with him!


We had to say goodbye to my Volvo in Tallahassee, FL. On our way home, the engine finally went out and Winston the Wagon passed away. We got towed to a car dealership and traded him in for a new Subaru Outback--I love it! Still I kinda miss my Volvo. Thanks for the memories Winston! To remember you we decided to name the Subaru Winston Junior :)

This is the only picture I have from the whole vacation of just me and John, and my ta-ta's are kind of out of control. Oh well. This was taken on our way home in Mobile, Alabama.


Just the most sweetest little sand Angel you've ever seen, huh? I'll shut up now I know I'm gushing too much..... :) I just can't help it!!!!!!!

Sleepy, happy, and peaceful. That's how I felt pretty much the entire vacation. We loved every moment, even if some were a little rocky (i.e. 4 hours at the car dealership!). I love my family, and I love my husband's family. Thanks for a wonderful vacation!!

I'll update my facebook later with all the rest of the pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment