Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

NEVER SAY NEVER


Have any of you had the chance to see the Justin Bieber movie: Never Say Never yet? If you haven’t it’s alright. I’ll be the first to admit I never wanted to watch it.

I did not care for Justin Bieber’s music and I certainly did not understand the so called “Bieber Fever”. So I just figured why would I like his movie?

I basically judged this movie (and him) without taking the time to learn anything about him!

I would have never watched this movie if my family had not wanted to watch it. Let me tell you… I would have been missing out!

Never Say Never is basically a documentary about Justin Bieber’s life. I won’t go into a lot of detail because I don’t want to spoil the movie for those of you who haven’t seen it. I will just say it is wonderful and all of you should take a chance and watch it.I love how basically the point of this movie is to tell people to always follow their dreams and never give up!

After watching this movie I was definitely pumped up! He definitely had me believing that my own dreams could come true and that I should Never Say Never and I should never give up. I hope each of you feels this same way after watching this movie.

I want to encourage each and every one of you to follow your dreams! Spend time dreaming daily! Use your dreams to encourage yourself and to discover what you are passionate about! Use your dreams by focusing on good, lovely, and heavenly thoughts. Ask God to put His desires in your heart so that you may live out your life for His good and pleasing purpose! I pray that each of you seeks out your dreams and boldly pursues them! I also pray that you do everything in your life for Jesus!

Have a wonderful day and check back for another post tomorrow!

Love,
Kathleen :) 

Also, since I am a first time blogger and this is my first post, please leave any comments, tips, or ways to improve my posts! Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Kathleen! And I've heard really good things about the Justin Bieber movies - so I might just need to put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Kathleen! I have Beiber fever - He is a strong boy chasing his dreams!

    ReplyDelete