TODAY is Thursday. And it's a great day for many reasons.
1. THE SUN IS SHINING!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!
2. I have fresh flowers on my desk thanks to my co-workers remembering Administrative Professionals Day yesterday.
3. I'm finished with 2 organizing jobs! And I have these organizing tools leftover to use for my own house :)
4. Thursday is Cape's FARMER'S MARKET! If you've never been, come with me today! The market is in the parking lot of the old ice-skating rink in the Town Plaza. It runs from 2-5pm and I plan to go at 3pm. Last week I bought some unbelievably fresh spinach (cut from the garden that very morning!) that we used in pasta's and salads the rest of the week. You can also pick up some sweet re-usable totes that say "Cape Farmer's Market" on them for only $1.00 a piece.
5. I am getting a new digital camera! My old camera bit the dust two days ago. It was actually in my bed and I accidentally kicked it off onto the floor :( Now it won't take any pictures. I'm sad about this because I don't want to spend the money to get a new one but I'm also excited because my new camera will take better quality photos. Here's the camera I'm getting.
I hope everyone is able to enjoy the sunshine today.
"The Lord is a Sun and Shield, the Lord gives Grace and Glory. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk in His path." Psalms 84:11