Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sanity Saving Monday Tip: The Corner Office

I subscribe to Martha Stewart's daily organizational tips, and this one struck me as something you guys might benefit from.

I've noticed that my friends that have home offices all utilize a small space for their work. I seriously don't know anyone who has a specific room designated for an office! Most people use a computer desk, a small corner of their living room, and maybe a filing cabinet. If you are in need of some inspiration for how to organize your home office, study this photo.

This person has put a corner to good use! By adding shelving all the way to the ceiling they are using every single space possible. This is key when working with a small area! They also have plenty of counter space for a computer, and also filing cabinets down below. Add a contemporary office chair and some art work and your space is stylish and functional!

I'd love to hear how your home office is set up! Please share!

In other news, today is Monday and I have the day off! YAY! It's a rainy day, but I have an entire list of things to accomplish including grocery shop, spend time with JD, and MAYBE EVEN work in a manicure. :) I'm also working on a BLOG CONTEST and will either announce it tonight or tomorrow....stay tuned! Have a Happy Monday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment