Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sanity Saving Monday: My Favorite Tool

It's not a hammer, it's not a drill, it's not what you would normally think when you hear the word "tool." Something that I seriously can't live without and that you'll see on my person on a regular basis is this:

A re-usable shopping bag. I have them in every color and size imaginable, and I seriously don't leave home without them. I don't always use them for grocery shopping (although, I need to!) but I use them for my computer, my books, my business files, everything. There's one in my car that has "traveling necessities" in it such as extra diapers and wipes, emergency contact numbers, packaged snacks, water bottles, etc. I also keep one at my office that has a change of clothes in it and tennis shoes for when I work out. If you've ever received a gift from me, more than likely it was in a re-usable bag. I just love these things, and they are definitely sanity savers. If you've thought about using re-usable bags versus plastic now is the time to try them! Wal-Mart, Schnucks, Target, and K-Mart all sell them for $1.00 or less. Not only are you being more environmentally conscious, but these bags are a heck of a lot more durable than plastic.

Keep a re-usable bag full of extra re-usable bags in your car for day-to-day needs and start using them today! Happy Monday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment