Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fashion Friday: Skinny Cargos

Looking for something that's a tad dressier than jeans and still comfy? Than allow me to introduce to you my new favorite work wardrobe staple; The Skinny Cargo. Here's a pic from online of the exact pair that I have. As you know my camera has been on the fritz so I couldn't get a pic of me wearing them :(


I picket them up from Kohls for $24.99. They are the LC Lauren Conrad Brand. Notice how you can cuff them up and snap them at the bottom - Love that! They also are just as cute worn un-cuffed.

This little beauty has proven herself to be not only versatile but extremely flattering. As seen on my favorite fashion blogger J's Everyday Fashion!


 Here, J shoes 16 different ways to wear skinny cargos!
Tips on styling your perfect pair:

1. Look for a pair that doesn't have bulging side pockets located right on your outer thigh. Who needs extra bulk in that region anyway?
2. Since it's going to be getting HOT here in MO soon, look for a pair in a lightweight fabric.
3. My cargo's have a seam that goes all the way down the front- this draws the eye down and gives a streamlined, more flattering effect.
4. Try cuffing the bottom for an entirely different look!
5. Pair them with a feminine, floral blouse to balance out the "military" vibe.


Look how cute and comfy Eva Longoria looks, even in her sky high wedges!



While I'm not always a fan of Kim Kardashian's super trendy styles, I love how she paired the cargo's with a blazer here. Perfect for my office!


Like I said, I'm sorry I don't have any photos of myself sporting this trend, but I wanted to share the idea of skinny cargos with you! They seriously have become my favorite pants to wear to work! Happy Friday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment