Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fashion Friday: The Button Front Skirt

Hey! Glad it's Friday? Meeee tooooo.

We're looking at some properties today and going to a Bank Opening Luncheon that will be outside, so I need to keep as cool as possible, while still looking a bit put together. I don't think I've shown you this skirt yet, but it has become one of my favorite summer pieces. Still professional enough to wear to my office, but casual enough for date night too. Here are a few celebrities wearing button front skirts. What do you think? Is this something you would wear?


Angelina Jolie, Claudia Schiffer, and Ginnifer Goodwin wearing button front shirts. My favorite out of the three is Claudia's look. Photo from People Mag.


I paired my skirt with a white ribbed tank, skinny brown belt, and turquoise sandals. Click on the photo if you want to see the skirt close up.

John was styling this morning too, and wanted to show you his little button front shirt, not skirt :)

At the last second, he got a little camera shy and decided to hide in his toy basket.

What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun planned?

Just a heads up, our church has VBS next week and I will be there every morning, so my posts will be up in the afternoons. Have a happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! Love your blog sweet Leslie! Gus and Jake say hi, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Miss you and Gus and Jake! I can't even imagine how big they must be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie, I stumbled upon your blog when looking for modest length skirts. So thanks for the tip. The long button front that Ginnifer is wearing is very modest.
    As Christian women, we should strive to dress modestly because it brings glory to God.
    Thanks!

    "likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works."-1 Timothy 2:9-10

    “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?"- Matthew 6:25

    ReplyDelete