Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fashion Friday: Fluorescent Orange

Happy Friday Everyone! Tonight we're going out to celebrate my best friend Christine's birthday. It's so fun having b-days right next to each other :)

Fluorescent orange is a really interesting color. It's a little bold for my usual taste, but when I saw this top at Target I was drawn to it. I paired it with a neutral over the shoulder bag and some gold flats. The necklace I'm wearing was my mother's in high school...it had broken a few years back and I had it re-strung by a jeweler...looks like new!





Here are a couple celebrities wearing the color too! Guess it's not just for caution cones anymore haha!

Gwenyth Paltrow looks great in this form fitting dress.

Kirsten Dunst paired her dress with neutral accessories too!



Do you dare to wear fluorescent colors? Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment