Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My New Happy Place.

Hi friends,

I know you're all anxious to see who the winner of the Summer Blog Contest is, but you'll just have to wait until this evening :) Do you feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa to come?? I do too!

In the meantime, check out my new sewing station that my husband made for me. He conveniently sat it right next to the window, and the A/C! Much appreciated for a day like today with this 90+ degree temps and humidity. Also, the pillow that you see in the chair is the one that I'm giving away in the contest! I just finished sewing it this afternoon.


The table was left at one of our properties by vacated renters. The chair I found at a thrift store for $3.00! It's an adorable aqua blue (my favorite color, remember?) That floral magazine rack I made into my crochet/fabric bin. I can hardly wait to drink my coffee and relax in this space.

Do you have a favorite area/room in your home?

Check back this evening for the winner of the contest! There's still time to enter this afternoon if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment