Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

For L: Button Front Skirt

Look 1: Lunch Date w/the Hubs.

For Linds: Button Front Skirt


Here are some ideas for my friend L on how to style a button front skirt! She didn't ask me to do this by the way, I'm just OBSESSED with Polyvore so I can't stop. Someone help me, seriously I need a support group.

This first look is casual enough to wear on the weekend, but would be office appropriate too. I love the mustard flats with the classic striped shirt, and I had to throw in my new favorite color with the handbag--mint green!

Look 2: Business Meeting

For Linds: Button Front Skirt X 2


For a dressy work meeting or church, pair with classic black and red--the turtleneck lets the necklace really pop! Throw on your favorite black blazer and kick some corporate booty!

Look 3: Weekend Shopping with the Girls

For Linds: Button Front Skirt X 3


I saw in your FB profile pic L(not to be a stalker or anything haha!) that you have a similar band tee like this one! Don't be afraid to mix casual pieces with dressy items like the skirt. Throw on a bright cardigan and boots for a fun, casual day with the girls. Backpacks are also making a come-back in rich leathers and textures, works great for overnight trips too! And I absolutely love the quirkiness of the mustache watch---so fun!

Hope these ideas help you decide how to style your button front skirt, L!

Do you have an item in your closet that you need help styling? Email me at hazelwoodservicecompany (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll help you come up with some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment