Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration.

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? We spent a lot of the weekend resting up (little man was a bit sick on Friday, feeling much better now though) and then Sunday we hosted a baby shower for my sister in law. Later in the week I'll show you some of the yummy recipes I made for the shower---perfect for upcoming Super Bowl parties!

I told you on Friday that I'd probably wear these black jeans again over the weekend...and I certainly did. They washed and dried perfectly by the way!



Saturday evening I ran errands to get ready for the Baby Shower on Sunday, and this is what I wore. I copied a similar look I found from Pinterest! Follow me if you want to see lots of yummy recipes and pictures of cute puppies.


My outfit inspiration! Photo via my pinterest original link found here
 I don't have a jean jacket (I know, right! I need one!) but it's on my "to find" list when I visit thrift stores. I just used what I already had in my closet to re-create this fun outfit!

I have tons of fashion inspiration photos on my pinterest and also saved to my computer for those days when I'm not feeling too creative. That's what blogs are for, in my opinion! To inspire others and help everyone figure out what to wear in the morning.



Fur Vest: AE. Denim Top: NY&Co, old. Black Jeans: Target. Wedges: Old Navy. Pearl Necklaces: Vintage, Thrifted.
 Where do you turn for style inspiration?

Are you following me on Facebook yet? It's so fun to get to know everyone a little better and Facebook is making that possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment