Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

For Steph X 2: Blue Pants

For Steph X 2: Blue Pants




Hey guys! My friend Steph bought some new blue pants, so I wanted to share with her an idea on what to wear with them! Instead of the usual brown or black top, try a blouse in the same color family such as this pastel green or even a light blue. Keep the accessories simple and let the pants be the focal point: Nude flats with simple gold studs will do the trick!

Do you have an item in your closet (or that you're thinking of buying!) that you don't know what to wear with it? Shoot me an email or comment on my facebook page and I'll help you put an outfit together!
Equipment turquoise blouse
£231 - matchesfashion.com

H&M flat shoes
£7.99 - hm.com

LORD & TAYLOR square earrings
$350 - lordandtaylor.com

ABS Allen Schwartz gold tone jewelry
$150 - bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment