Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Multifunctional.

Happy Friday! I'm off work today so I'm meeting a friend for coffee and then spending some one on one time with my little guy.

We have a HUGE day planned tomorrow. I'll be at an overnight retreat tonight with church and won't return home until 2pm. Then I have a hair appointment, a wedding at 4pm and the Abbott Awards at 7pm. Remember the play I was in back in May, Faith County? Well the Abbott Awards are a Red Carpet awards party for our community theatre group! I can't wait to see all my old castmates and dance the night away!

This outfit I plan to wear home from the church retreat, to my hair appointment and then to the late afternoon wedding. These shoes are surprisingly comfortable, mostly because of the platform sole and the slightly thicker heel. Since I'll be running around all day and going to the salon, I want to be chic, yet comfortable. For whatever reason I always like dressing up a bit for the salon. I think it's because there's beautiful women everywhere who appreciate fashion :)



Everything I'm wearing is old---I'm talking two years or more. I had almost forgotten about this ruffled skirt, but I'm glad I didn't.


Blouse: NY&Co. Ruffled Skirt: Garage Sale, Old. Tights: Target. Shoes: ???
I'll be changing into a much fancier ensemble for the Abbott Awards! Check my Facebook Page for updates from the event!



Can you say, photobombed?

P.S...... I hadn't even noticed that my one year blogging Anniversary came and went! Since January 6th I've been blogging for a year and I've loved every second of it! Check here for my first post ever, and look for a giveaway before the month is over to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment